Anesthesia requires that all patients scheduled for surgery have the following:
Please schedule an appointment with your Primary Care Physician and (if applicable) with your Cardiologist.
- Physical exam with their Primary Care Physician within one month from surgery day.
- EKG (within three months from surgery day)
- CBC (blood test) within one month from surgery day.
- CHEM 7 (blood test) within one month from surgery day.
- PT/PTT if patient is on blood thinning medication.
- Patients with a Cardiovascular disease need a formal cardiac clearance.